Learn about the wonders of Ecuador
The top 3 whitewater rafting rivers in Ecuador
You’re going all the way to Ecuador, so make the most of it plunging down Ecuador’s top whitewater rafting rivers. We reveal the “must do” rivers and give you tips on how to make rafting each of them a reality.
Cultural tour options in Ecuador
Take travel to a deeper level as you get to know your Ecuadorian hosts. Ecuador Adventure has several innovative packages that provide unique cultural opportunities to international travelers.
Hiking Cuicochoa Lake and Imbabura Volcano
I the northern Andes of Ecuador lies an enchanted region of towering volcanos and indigenous communities called Imbabura. Take two of the region’s most notable hikes around a volcanic crater and to the summit of a dormant volcano.
Day Trips in and around Quito
Quito is a place that you could spend days and days exploring not only the city, but the surrounding Andes mountains which are home to cloud forests, national parks, hot springs and quaint indigenous villages.
Ecuador with its unique Galapagos Islands, Amazon rainforest, Andes mountains, and the beaches on the Pacific Coast offers a dazzling array of opportunities for every traveler.
Discover all the wonders of South America concentrated in this relatively small country which makes it easy to travel across diverse climate zones in a short period of time. Located on the equator, the Andes Mountains separate the Amazon rainforest in the east from the coastal region and the Galapagos Islands in the west. This unique geography creates one of the most bio-diverse countries in the world.
- Hike and trek near active volcanoes that rise to over 20,000 feet above sea level.
- Discover more than 1,600 species of birds in Ecuador, more per square mile than in any other country in the world.
- Learn about its cultural heritage, visit artisan villages as well as the colorful indigenous markets.
- Relax with a soak in panoramic hot springs or on beautiful beaches.
- Get your pulse up rafting and kayaking in world-class whitewater rivers in the Amazon rainforest.